Skip to content
- Are you are licensed bakers? We are licensed bakers who use a commercial kitchen. However, we do make some of our items under the Cottage Ruling in WI and we are registered MN Cottage Baker. Please let us know you need us to make an item for you in commercial kitchen. We are happy accommodate those needs.
- Do you use possible allergens? Our items are made in our kitchen where we use nuts, milk, eggs, gluten, and other possible allergens. We are not able to keep an allergy free environment. Please contact us beforehand if you are interested in the ingredients.
- What do you do to ensure cleaniness? We make our baked goods in a sanitized kitchen, where we wear gloves and hairnets to ensure cleanliness.
- Do you offer Gluten Free? Yes, some of our items may be made for different dietary needs for a up charge. Please Note: We do not bake in a gluten free environment.
- Do you do custom orders? Yes, please call us or email us with an inquiry.
- Do you have special pricing on larger orders? Yes, depending on the item and size.
- Do you ship or deliver? Yes. We deliver and ship for a fee.
SHIPPING POLICY: All orders are shipped via USPS Priority Mail or UPS once the transaction has been completed. We alway make an effort to deliver all products fresh and in a timely manner. It generally takes 5-10 business days to complete your order, if you have an exceptionally large order (bulk) it may take longer to receive your items especially during peak seasons such as Valentines, Easter, Christmas, etc.Please Note: All orders are shipped Monday through Wednesday until 3 PM CST. Saturday and Sunday delivery is not available. Overnight air shipping is available for an extra charge. Delivery time is from point of order fulfillment, not order placement. Orders take 2-4 weeks to produce.
- Please note: All orders are shipped Monday through Wednesday until 3 PM CST. Saturday and Sunday delivery is not available. Overnight air shipping is available for an extra charge. Delivery time is from the date of order fulfillment, not order placement.
- REFUND POLICY & RETURNS
REFUND POLICY & RETURNS
- Due to the perishable nature of our products, we do not accept returns.
- Circumstance Pending, we will issue a credit or re-order.
- If you do not pick up your order, we do not give a refund. If you need it at a later date, you will have to pay for both. We cannot resell any product that is not picked up by the customer.
- If there is a defect in your product we will need to be notified within 2 days of pick up or arrival of shipment. (DO NOT throw the items away as you will need to provide physical documentation). Please send us a photo and description of the issue to SweetThymeBaker@gmail.com. In this case, we will provide you a proportionate store credit for the amount returned if we determine there is a quality deficiency. We retain the right to judge our product quality for ourselves.
- If you try one of our products and just don't care for it, then we hope you try something different next time; however, a refund will not be given.
Cancellations and/or changes, must be made at least 14 business days before the scheduled pick-up time. Store credit will be issued for cancellations received with proper notice. No cash refunds are given. For order cancellation or modification requests, please call us at 651-492-3806. We will do our best to accommodate your needs; however, such requests may not be possible due to the order processing schedule.
- Store credit expires one year from the date of issue.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.